This section is a rich source of links to many other Victorian and printed ephemera related web sites.
- Heller Scraps - The History
- First Limited Edition book of “Heller Scraps - The History” which spans from
1869 - 2008. These books can only be purchased through the author Lilian
Bell Heller. For further details please
Lilian by email.
- The Ephemera Society
- The Ephemera Society is concerned with the collection, preservation, study and educational uses of printed and hand-written ephemera.
- Ventoux Books
- A specialist publisher of pocket sized Victorian gift books.
- The Scrap Album
- Victorian greeting cards, valentines and scraps.A beautiful site which looks at the albums, greetings cards and ephemera that became popular during the Victorian period.
- Mamelok Press
- Mamelok Press has been producing scraps (die-cut and embossed pictures) for 150 years; the website is an introduction to the product ranges together with an on-line shopping facility.
- Artisan Shop
- Vintage Fabric Pillows, Butterfly and Lady Bug House's, Miniature Flowers and Vintage Postcard Decoupage Crafts.
- Great Finds for Your Collection! Old Photos, Graphics, Art Deco.... Paper collectibles at it's best.
- Liebig trade cards collector also Kemmerich, Cibils, Van Houten, Guérin Boutron, Cibils, Huntley & Palmer, Suchard - all kinds of Victorian trade cards: chocolate, coffee, extract, etc.
- An interesting site of scrap sheets and other items from the collection of Dutch collector Annie Schepens.
- Quadrille Ephemera
- Valerie Jackson-Harris, trading as Quadrille, has been dealing in ephemera for over thirty five years. Her expertise has enabled museums, libraries and private collectors around the world to acquire rare and difficult to find items to complement their collections.
- Frk. Nissens Glansbilleder
- Tove Nissen's continually changing shop displays duplicate scraps old and new for sale from her collections.
Copyright © 2017 Beryl Peters. All Rights Reserved